Having been born and raised in Cairns, April is a proud North Queenslander. She loves being a lawyer is because she gains deep satisfaction out of making a difference in other people’s lives. She believes being a successful lawyer requires a protracted way of thinking, to go beyond the norm.
April enjoys spending time with her family and friends whether it be hosting dinner parties, going to the beach, fishing or camping. She loves all animals great and small, she has five pet chickens, fish and a cheeky Australian Shepherd x Collie called Ollie. April also enjoys reading and has a passion for local sustainable business management.
- Admitted as legal practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland, Cairns (2019)
- Queensland Law Society – Member (2019)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2019)
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills (2018)
- Bachelor of Laws – Central Queensland University (2017)
- Bachelor of Business, Majoring in Management – James Cook University (2016)